These are the key aspects of the successful project, but in addition to this – a great collaboration between the project partners is essential.
We are happy to share that it has been a fruitful two-day meeting in Nicosia, Cyprus on 12-13 December 2023 where Consortium partners had a chance to hold technical workshops, present the progress and share valuable findings such as:
- Requirements of Green Pharmaceutical Manufacturing (GPM) and applicable digitalization methods;
- Fate and amount of the target analytes their state-of-the-art production;
- Environmental monitoring campaigns design in Greece and Italy;
- Design and specifications of the novel sensors: the Wastewater Spectroscopic Analyser, the on/in-line Liquid Monitoring Analyser, the Surface Inspection Analyser);
- New process strategies for the reduced consumption of chemicals;
- Interesting presentations of experimental data ;
- Progress in testing benchtop sensing configurations;
- Further steps such as identification of potential metabolites, design and fabrication of mid-IR laser source, laboratory setup for transducer screening;
- Review literature on pharmaceuticals’ Life Cycle Assessment (LCA);
- Presentation of LCA Methodology;
- Communication and dissemination activities.
The next Project Plenary Meeting is planned to be held in June 2024.